Website đang trong giao đoạn bảo trì nâng cấp
Trademark in Cambodia
FILING TRADEMARKS IN CAMBODIA
Please kindly provide Tran & Tran with following information
- Name, address and nationality of the applicant
- Descriptions of trademark including meaning, colors claimed, translation or transliteration of characters into English if the mark contains foreign characters
- List of goods/services for the trademark and if possible, class(es) of the respective goods/services according to the Nice International Classification
- If you claim for priority, please kindly provide details of application number, filing date and country where such earlier application was filed.
Please kindly help fulfill following documents for filing process
- Notarized Power of Attorney (see our template in MS Word or PDF)
- Certified copy of priority application and its English translation (if any)
- Fifteen specimens of the mark (the size of each specimen is not smaller than 15mm x 15mm and not larger than 80mm x 80mm).
Please kindly be reminded that
- A trademark application can cover only one class
- It usually takes 5-6 months from the filing date to obtain a Trademark Registration Certificate in Cambodia
- The validity of a Trademark Registration Certificate in Cambodia is 10 years from the filing date (or from the priority date, if any). The registered mark is renewable for unlimited times every 10 years
- The trademark owner will be obliged to use the trademark in Cambodia. At the end of each period of 5 years from the registration date, an Affidavit of Use/Non-Use is required to be lodged with the Cambodian Trademark Office. If no Affidavit of Use/Non-Use is lodged, the trademark will be vulnerable to cancellation at a third party’s request.