Website đang trong giao đoạn bảo trì nâng cấp
Industrial Design in Laos
FILING INDUSTRIAL DESIGNS IN LAOS
Please kindly provide Tran & Tran with following information
- Name, address and nationality of the applicant
- Name, address and nationality of the designer
- Title of the design stating the article for which registration is sought
- International classification code under the Locarno Agreement
- Country, application number and filing date of the original foreign application from which priority is claimed in case of priority application.
Please kindly help fulfill following documents for filing process
- Notarized Power of Attorney (see our template in MS Word or PDF)
- Notarized Deed of Assignment (see our template in MS Word or PDF) if the applicant is different from the designer
- Five sets of drawings or photographs including views from perspective, top, bottom, front, back, right, left to illustrate the design. The drawings/photographs should be made in the same scale and presented in the international size A4
- Description of the design in details
- Certified copy of the priority document in case of applications claiming priority under Paris Convention.
Please kindly be reminded that
- It takes 06 months for the design patent to be granted
- The validity term of a Design Patent is 05 years and renewable for next two consecutive periods
- All the filing documents should be in English or French and the Laotian version can be submitted not later than 03 months from the filing date
- It takes 06 months from the first filing date for the design patent to be granted if you claim priority under Paris Convention.